Blue whale vodka is promoting responsible drinking. Responsibility is of a particular importance given the sensitive products we deal with. Our products are for most people associated with pleasure, enjoyment and socializing, but can have quite the opposite effect when not handled responsibly. Thus, all our marketing activities are conducted with care for the consumer. As a company we also have a responsibility for how we act in relation to the world around us and the society we live in. We strive to always act in a way that shows that we deserve the confidence and appreciation of our stakeholders, no matter who or where they are.
Through a broad spectrum of initiatives, often in partnership with outside organizations, including industry associations, regulators, public authorities and representatives, we as well as our affiliates are deeply committed to promoting responsible drinking and discouraging misuse of our products.
User Generated Content Policy
As a consequence of our commitment to promoting responsible drinking, we hope you understand that we expect that users will not post any comments, photos, videos and other types of content (“Post”) which:
- Feature any people who are or appear to be under the legal drinking age, including featuring any people who are associated with drinking, who are not, or who do not appear to be, over legal drinking age;
- Is made by someone under the legal drinking age;
- Encourages underage purchase or drinking of alcoholic beverages or illegal, irresponsible or immoderate drinking;
- Promotes over-consumption or condemns or criticizes in any way anyone who chooses not to drink alcohol;
- Portrays irresponsible drinking in a positive light or associates drinking with driving, operating any kind of machinery or engaging in any kind of dangerous activity;
- Implies alcoholic beverages have any physical, psychological, intellectual benefits or contributes to sexual success;
- Glorifies the alcohol strength, relatively high alcohol content or intoxicating effect of a drink;
- Mentions drinking alcohol in relation to any kind of illegal, antisocial, dangerous, aggressive or violent behavior;
- Feature copyrighted logos, products or characters other than our brands;
- Contains offensive language or gestures; or could be seen as offensive on the basis of gender, race, sexual orientation, religion, or culture; or is a personal attack on another user, individual or company.
Should your Post not comply with the above we reserve the right to remove it.
We believe responsible drinking is consistent with the maintenance of a balanced and positive lifestyle for most adults who choose to drink. For this reason, we would like to recommend the following reading: Distilled Spirits Council of the United States DISCUS, the spirits EUROPE Guidelines for the Development of Responsible Marketing Communications